Upgrade. Evolution. Entelechy.
Kambo is considered an ordeal medicine or active healing, meaning that it is not passive. Consciousness, choice and prayer is involved in the healing process, as most people will be brought to face their fears during their first kambo treatment.
All illness originates from internal conflict, possibly between mind and body, or between one side of the body and the other. Dis-ease occurs in the places we are unaware, the shadows. This is why we do shadow work. Kambo is a revealer, bringing light to dark places.
Kambo has a mysterious intelligence of the forest and acts on all levels of being, including:
- Assists transformation and healing (physically, mentally and emotionally)
- Heightens senses, concentration, and abilities
- Expands sense of harmony and wholeness
- Aids in resolving trauma and blocked emotions
- Releases negative emotions and energies
- Offers new perspective pertaining to suffering and pain
- Opens heart, helps shift depression
- Heightened states of well-being
- Upgrade in personal evolution and growth
- Supports integration and acceptance of shadow
- Clears obstacles and challenges
ANCIENT “MEDICINE” FOR THE PRESENT ERA
In these fast paced times, Kambo “medicine” holds the potential to support many types of wellness needs. Kambo is an intense cleanse and detoxes the liver, intestines and lymphatic system. Kambo is also one of the strongest natural anti-inflammatory, antibiotic, anti-fungal, antimicrobial and anesthetic substances on the planet. One of the most robust ways to strengthen the immune system and harmonize the endocrine, digestive and lymphatic system.
In the West, Kambo has been researched scientifically for more than two decades, separating out the active constituents. However, they have not been able to replicate the effects of working with Kambo in its original synergetic form.
Researchers trust that the secretion from Phyllomedusa Bicolor (Kambo frog) could expose a new world of potential cures for:
– Chronic pain
– Depressive disorders
– Chronic fatigue
– Vascular problems
Kambo must be administered by a trained practioner. Alchemy Kambo serves the Western North Carolina area, Asheville and surrounding counties. If you would like to request a Kambo ceremony in your area, please apply for a treatment below.