Kambo Waiver of Liability
Information you will need to know and consider for your participation in the upcoming Kambo ceremony.
Personal Recommendations: Please be completely honest with your Practitioner. By making a full disclosure of any medications or serious medical conditions (not listed below) may protect both yourself and the practitioner. Please take the time to share and to let the practitioner know of your special needs prior to the ceremony.
Diet Preparation-Day Before and day of:
Make sure you do not have anything to eat for a minimum of 10-12 hours before taking Kambo.
You cannot consume alcohol or drug substances for 72 hours before or after the ceremony.
Drink 2 liters of fresh room temperature spring water/non-alkaline/non-carbonated that includes no lemons or limes in your water. This water will be consumed the morning of and during the application of the medicine. (Not to exceed 3 liters before, during or immediately after ceremony). A pinch of salt and sugar can be added to water in order to maintain blood sugar, or drinking yucca water. (for any questions about yucca water, please contact your practitioner.
It is suggested that the day before, of, and three days after treatment, eating light/fresh steamed veggies, soups, fruits, quinoa, legumes or chicken. Try to avoid sugar, heavy starches, really spicy, or fatty foods if possible. Some like to avoid meat, chicken or fish the day of treatment. Eat rice or quinoa, avocados, steamed or fresh greens, yucca, coconut water and coconut meat. Have light meals, fruit, salads and soups. Continue this diet for a minimum of 3 days after your treatment, avoiding meat, sugar, supplements, caffeine, spicy or fatty foods.
Allow yourself 2 to 3 hours for treatment and recovery, ideally having the rest of the day off from work or stressful obligations.
Due to changes in body temperatures during the course of the experience and for ease of applying the medicine, you should wear comfortable clothing and in layers. Feel free to bring a yoga mat, pillow, and/or blanket to sit comfortably also.
**Exceptions and Contraindications:
Kambo has no known detrimental side effects when it is responsibly administered it is completely safe. There are very few people who cannot take it, but this is not an exhaustive list so please let us know beforehand if you have serious health problems.
Treatment cannot be given to those who are or have had:
- Breastfeeding a child under 1 year
- Serious heart conditions including pacemaker, valve disease, bypass surgery and enlarged heart
- Blood clots
- Addison?s disease
- Extremely low blood pressure that is controlled by medication.
- Stroke or Aneurysm or Bleeding in the brain.
- Serious Mental Health conditions.
- Organ transplant surgery
- Under 18
- Fasting or at the end of a Fast
- Menses- Women on their period are more comfortable if they avoid Kambo. The Kambo medicine tends to rush upwards to the head (opposing the downward flow of the menses) and it can often cause lightheaded-ness and sometimes even fainting. If you are menstruating at the time of treatment, Kambo may well cause the flow to increase for 24 hours because it contains powerful Vasodilators.
- If you are Asthmatic, ensure that you have your inhaler with you.
- If you are Diabetic, it?s important to discuss your treatment in advance.
- You must inform us if you have ever or are currently suffering from a mental health condition, regardless of whether or not you are taking medication. The only exception to this is depression. In most cases it is usually completely safe for you to continue taking your normal medication and supplements but please discuss this beforehand.
Other healing medicinal treatments:
The administration of hape`/rape`, before or after Kambo may be offered, to help you engage in meditation, to cleanse the energetic field, and to honor the frog and your body. You can also receive the Medicine of Sananga (Eye Drops made from the Roots and bark of the Tabernaemontana Undulata Shrub). It is a Sacred and Potent Medicine used for healing Physical and Spiritual Ailments by clearing the mind of distractive energies, heals and treats problems of the eyes, clears Panemas, expands your spiritual vision and awareness.
Also note Kambo is safe, legal and there are no psychoactive compounds in Kambo medicine.
You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other natural medicine program to determine if it is right for your needs.
For more info and understanding please visit my site at www.alchemykambo.com or you can contact me via email, email@example.com
Print Full Legal Name???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Signature
Failure to disclose medical or relevant information can result in death. I, ______________________, here by release the practitioner, Julie Merrill and Alchemy Kambo